This guide is for users which have the old wibiya bar plugin for wordpress.org installed.
1. Login to your wordpress admin page and go to the Plugins page.
2. Deactivate the wibiya bar by clicking the "Deactivate" link under "Wibiya Toolbar".
3. Click on the "Delete" link.
4. Press on "Yes, Delete these files" button.
5. After deleting the old wibiya bar plugin, you should login to your wibiya bar dashboard at http://wibiya.conduit.com and go to Edit Bar -> Install Again tab and choose "Wordpress" and download the plugin.
Extract the file into your "wordpress\wp-content\plugins\" directory.
* If you need a reminder on how to get and extract the plugin, please check out this link: